- Read Jay Duplass’ article about having a on-screen romance with a transwoman, the first non-fetishised romance of its kind on Transparent. Read here.
- Even though Labour made great headway today, the Tories still control a lot of our lives so buy this to remind yourself what we should be doing. Fuck the Tories.
- If I could buy everything in the School for Life I would but I really like these confidence cards. Buy here.
- Even though it was an advertising campaign I’d love to drive the Romantic Road through Bavaria and Baden-Wurttemberg at some point. Discover here.
- The most remote and isolated island in the UK is Foula, with only around 30 inhabitants. With a strong sense of Norse tradition they still celebrate the old Julian Calendar with Yule (Christmas) on January 6th and Newerday (New Years Eve) on the 13th. Read here.
Leave a Reply