Every Friday I’m going to do a round-up of some of the stuff I’ve found on the internet that I like, an ode to swiss-miss if you will.
- I went to the Stedelijk Museum in Amsterdam and saw Jean Tinguely’s Machine Spectacle, watch his famous Homage to New York self-destructing spectacular that didn’t self-destruct.
- I’ve been craving a Sea Breeze for a while now, I recommend you make one after a long day at work.
- The Critics Choice nominated the 18 Best TV shows of 2016 and I’ve only gotten round to watching half of them
- I know Hershel backpacks are kind of done, but I need something more versatile than my Eastpak for travelling, I need this, please.
- Not going to the Women’s March but want to feel like your helping? Come to Dear Harry/Spock , a night of fan fiction fun which donates all of its proceeds to Planned Parenthood – or join Sisters Uncut for more direct action.
- The CIA published a lot of declassified documents this week looking at things from psychics, aliens and what looks like a lot of boring meeting notes. Have a gander.