- This AskReddit thread fucked me up ‘What was your “Ohh, so that’s what it was for” moment that took you too long to find out?’ I have only just realised sweatbands on wrists are so you can wipe the sweat from your forehead. Duhdoy. Be enlightened here.
- Love this Broadly article about how Trixie Mattel rose to fame after her less than perfect performance on RuPaul’s Drag Race. Sashay here.
- This long, long-read about why you hate contemporary architecture is really good but it’s an endeavour. Learn more here.
- @bethanyrutter on Twitter put me on to Heist Studios who make tights for all body shapes and honestly it’s going on Christmas list – it’s so weird that it’s quite difficult to find a good pair of tights when you’re on the chubs side. Get fitted here.
- This is my new favourite gif and I’m going to try and use it every single situation.
- On the last episode of Unhhh Katya referenced this movie a few times, it looks great so it’s going on my list. Soapdish anyone?
- I find stories like this really interesting The Mystery Of The Man “Who Didn’t Want To Be Found” is an article about a man who died of natural causes in a field who still hasn’t been identified. Be intrigued here.
Leave a Reply