- Read the awesome article How We Dress Women For The End Of The World, especially prominent as it seems the trend of dressing like Handmaiden’s at protests is becoming more prominent. Read here.
- Never heard of Workaway before but basically, you work somewhere for room + board and it looks pretty rad. My love of Stardew Valley makes me want to give up everything and go work on a farm. Work here.
- Loved @Jumpgyal’s Twitter thread of words in other languages that explain emotions we can’t. I like the German word ‘Mauerbauertraurigkeit: The inexplicable urge to push people away, even close friends who you really like.’ Read it here.
- Did you know you can go to Poland and take part in huge LARPING events for like five days and it looks fucking cool? There’s a lot in Poland but Oldtown Festival looks like a rad Fallout/Bioshock nightmare. Go here.
- This article from McSweeneys made me laugh. ‘AN ORAL HISTORY OF QUENTIN TARANTINO AS TOLD TO ME BY MEN I’VE DATED’. Read here.
- Peruse a list of ‘folly’s’ i.e. buildings that serve no purpose other than for decoration. Read here.
July 8, 2017 at 3:43 am
Love this list! I’ve also been eying up Workaway. And, that German word is fantastic!
LikeLiked by 1 person